Heart Festival 2018: August 25th
Short Video Summary of Heart Festival 2017!
Heart Festival is a space for us to come together and celebrate our oneness while embracing our unique perspectives and diversity. Our vision is to create a day where we can soar beyond our inhibitions and fears and embrace our authentic self as we live fully from our hearts. So we invite you to come Explore, relax, and rejuvenate!
This festival is a space for you to explore the ways and means to create your OWN unique reality. We would like to invite you to come and set the tone. Simply Explore-Relax-Rejuvenate!
Admission and Activities are Free!
- Engaging Speakers
- Full-length Yoga, Tai chi, Qi Gong classes (Bring your Own Mat!)
- Fun kids activities, families welcome
- Physical fitness challenges for fitness buffs
- Chess challenge for those looking to exercise their minds!
- Delicious food trucks and various holistic practitioners
- Meditation for Humanity – Spread the peace and love!
This festival will be open and free to the public. We shall have Relaxation, Absorbing Guided Meditation sessions, Engaging Talks, Interactive Workshops.
At the same time, we will have amazing outdoor activities such as Live Yoga, Reiki, Healing sessions, Tai Chi, Healthy Cooking Demos, Fun Activities for Children and mouth watering food.